Monday, February 28, 2011

I love pictures..

Yes, it's true. One of my biggest hobbies is photography. I love taking photos, editing them and showing them off! While stumbling across the web for photo ideas and photo books I came across Thickbook Photo Albums.


The Take Your Pix® board book photo album can be used by small children and adults. It's also great for Grandparents to carry around to show off photos of the grandchildren! The pages are thick and sturdy and notches are included to help turn the pages. The photo book holds twenty 4X6 photos. This product is perfect to put on display and it can be purchased for $19.95.

Also, if your into Scrapbooking you can easily edit these pages to make it more personal.


Please feel free to add/visit the Take Your Pix® board book photo album's Facebook page.

I would give this product 4 out of 5 stars. The only thing that I did not like was the price. If this were more 'reasonable' I would definitely give it 5 out of 5 stars. Laura did a great job on her invention and I'm sure this book will hold a bunch of memories of my little boy, Aiden. Thank you for the opportunity to review this item!

No comments:

Post a Comment