Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Q.bel chocolates product review


They refer to it as 'taking out the garbage'. Q.bel chocolates are all natural and no artificial colors, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils. In fact they state the 'Q' in Q.bel stands for 'quality'. That is exactly my thoughts on the product. Their all natural chocolate bars were sinfully amazing.

I attempt to avoid the majority of foods that have preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils and artificial colors. Due to this I feel like I have very few options especially when it comes to my sweet tooth or my addiction to chocolate. Q.bel chocolates has an amazing product to offer that is tasty, affordable, healty and oh so delicious!



Q.bel has a variety of chocolate wafer candy bars and chocolate water rolls.However, my personal favorite would be the Mint Wafer Bars with Dark Chocolate. Two of my favorites mixed into one perfected combination. Grab one for a snack. Maybe, you'll be like me a few minutes after your done running back to the cupboard. Ooops, I did it again.. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment