Friday, March 4, 2011


Patty Brisben, the founder of Pure Romance, started the company in 1993 to empower, educate, and entertain women. Since then, the company has grown to over 70,000 product consultants who live the company’s mission each and every day.

Everyone, no matter who you are needs a little romance in your life! Pure Romance wants to bring you that romance and passion with their awesome, unique and wonderful products. Pamper ‘yourself’ or with your special ‘someone’ and enjoy.

Normally, I don’t write about these products. However, this was a fun and an adventurous opportunity that I was willing to take. I was able to review some wonderful products and I want to share the products with you in the best manner I possibly can!

First off, lets start with the 'Sexy Grip.' My bathroom's one of the smallest rooms in my house and it seems so congested. However, I still love to play in the shower and luckily I found a product that helps...



The 'Sexy Grip' gives you the leverage you've been looking for. This is a dual-locking shower handle that stays put and holds real well. It allows for a wet-and-wild adventure and countless positions. And let me say it's fun!



Also, I had the opportunity to try the 'Love Wedge'. The Love Wedge is an inflatable pillow that allows for fun in different positions. It allows you to relax without sliding off and it's easy to grip. This is very ergonomic and it helps you keep your position without losing your rhythm. Prior to this I'd use a pillow to keep my position and lets just say the pillow will be retired after this product came into my life.

Pure Romance is an amazing company and I can't wait to work with them in the future. The package arrived in a discreet manner and I was very impressed with it's packaging. I loved the black box with a cute pink hearth and the pink tissue paper that wrapped the products.
Pure Romance would receive 5 out of 5 stars!!

Like Pure Romance on Facebook: Click here!
Like Pure Romance on Twitter: Click here!



Pure Romance would receive 5 out of 5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment