Friday, March 4, 2011


Nick and I had the opportunity to review the Mud Mask which is made by HoneyMark. Honeymark combines genuine mud from the Dead Sea and Manuka Honey from New Zealand. These products are known from their amazing ability to heal and maintain healthy skin.


Regular mud is not the same as the mud from the Dead Sea. Medical research has shown that mud from the Dead Sea can be used to cure many skin conditions. It's effective in curing acne, psoriasis, eczema, arthritis pain, fibromyalgia, muscle stiffness, joint inflammation, dry skin, etc. If you do not have one of this conditions be thankful. However, this product will still benefit you because of it's high density of both salts and minerals which keep skin healthy and youthful.


Studies show that the minerals found in the Dead Sea provide the body and skin with extensive benefits, including but not limited to the following:

  • Promotion and healing of skin tissue.
  • Maintaining proper moisture levels.
  • Prevents and cures allergies.
  • Provides the skin with anti-allergenic protection.
  • Protects against airborne pollutants.
  • Helps to counteract internal toxins.
  • Aids relaxation and promotes a soothing effect.
  • Improves blood circulation and natural skin generation.
  • Cleanses the skin and removes dirt particles, impurities and toxins.
  • Provides effective relief for skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, acne and wrinkles.
  • Moisturizes the skin and helps natural skin hydration.
  • Exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal a more healthier and youthful layer of skin.
When you use this product you will want to cleanse your skin thoroughly. Then you will apply a layer of mud mask to your face or to your ski avoiding sensitive areas. The masks will need to stay on for 15-20 minutes. Then you may rinse it off. This product was fun to review as we both had the opportunity to use it and spend time together. The Dead Sea Mud Mask had a little bit of a 'mud' smell which is something you would expect. And it did dry pretty quick leaving the skin feel tight and youthful. This product worked amazing. I also applied the Anti-Wrinkle Serum once I cleared my skin from the Dead Sea Mud Mask. The Anti-Wrinkle Serum felt good on my skin and I can't wait to continue using this as part of my daily routine.


I would rate HoneyMarks products 5 out of 5 stars! I love this company!!

5 comments:

  1. You two are cute. I love your reviews! This product sounds fun and great for my skin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I could get my man to do this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a dirty time. No pun intended! You two look like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard of this company before. Never used it. I may have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love masks!! They make you feel so young and youthful!

    ReplyDelete