Thursday, March 24, 2011

A mixture of ginger and papaya! Candle review..



Tocca sells everything from clothing to beauty items. I had the opportunity to test and review the Tocca Brigitte Candle which retails for $38.00 and it's 10.6oz. As soon as the box was delivered I opened the package and immediately my senses were engulfed with the beautiful aromas of Papaya and Ginger. In general I'm not the biggest fan of ginger. However, when it's in this particular candles it smells amazing! It balances out the fruity smell from the papaya!


The spiciness of ginger combined with the sweetness of rhubarb and papaya evoke the sultriness and charm of screen siren Brigitte Bardot. Approximate burn time: 60 hours.


My entire room smells without burning the candle and when it's burnt I can smell it through out my entire downstairs. It makes the downstairs smell fantastic. I adore this candle and the way it smells. Let alone once you open the package to remove the candle you will see a sweet and sincere message 'Love Yourself.'

Check out the wide variety of items offered by Toca. And if your a candle lover
as I am view the scents Tocca currently offers!

1 comment: