Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Cute, Mom's Cute, & Dad is lucky!



Every now and then you just need to laugh. Boy, was I laughing hard while viewing
CafePress.com. They have a gigantic assortment of shirts for men, women and children. I was given the opportunity to review the I'm Cute, Mom's Cute, & Dad is Lucky Long Sleeve Infant Shirt. This retails for $19.99 and it's available in sizes 0-3 months to 18-24 months. It also is available in blue, white, pink and green! The fabric was impressively smooth and it wasn't too thick. Yet, it was thick enough to keep him warm. Since I choose a 6-12 months size it was a little big on him. It's better to have something big when your dealing with an infant than constrictive.



Of course my little model looks a little sleepy. I woke him up to go to the sitter and had to put this on him. And prior to it getting dirty I snapped a few photos. Isn't he cute? Awww. Isn't this shirt adorable and comic-able? I love it.




When I arrived at his sitters she couldn't quit laughing. I'm sure he'll be the talked about by all the other mommies and daddies today. Definitely, check out the wide variety of items CafePress has to offer you will spend hours laughing!

4 comments: