Wednesday, March 9, 2011


I was accepted to become a VIP Purex Insider and being an insider I'm able to try products to review. Purex sent me a sample of the Purex Crystals Softener for review. They were also generous and sent me a free coupon for a full size bottle. Personally, I've never used Purex and after my first use I realized I may have to consider changing brands.

Seriously, Purex Crystals Softener works fabulously. Nick works construction and his clothes always have a weird 'scent' to them that I just can't get out. With Purex Crystals the scent was gone. Let just say I am highly impressed with this product as it creates a long lasting freshness and tons of scent!! Purex Crystals Soften is available for purchase in three scents.

Consider Purex Crystals Softener on your next trip to the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment