Saturday, March 12, 2011



Going back to when I was a child and in grade school I remember taking my lunch from time to time and seeing other kids do this as well. When I would take my lunch I would have my food packaged in plastic baggies. And it seemed the other kids did this as well. For the life of me I cannot remember seeing kids using eco conscious items which are offered today.

Thankfully, Eco Lunch Gear came up with a stylish and functional alternative to the plastic baggie. Instead of throwing away hundreds of baggies yearly they came up with a sandwich wrap made from cloth and Velcro. The wrap is 100% organic cotton with a sturdy nylon liner.

At first I was a little nervous to use the item as I figured it wouldn't be as secure and protective as my typical baggie. However, after using the item I realized how easy it was to transport food and snacks. As I previously stated it's stylish and hip. You can choose which design you wish to purchase and it can be washed with your regular laundry in cool water.

They do recommend that you tumble dry on low or delicate.


The Sandwich Wrap can be purchased for $9.50. Since this can be re-used over and over for many years you will save lots of money and help the environment. Think about the impact you can have.

Eco Lunch Gear would definitely receive 5 out of 5 stars! I love this product as it's so darn cute.

Feel free to visit Eco Lunch Gear on Facebook!

1 comment: