Wednesday, March 9, 2011

As always, I'm excited to share an Organic product for review! This is usually something that is overlooked or not given enough time. Your environment has a huge impact on your overall health!
Vermont Soap has been around since 1984 a year before I was born. Yes, 26 years ago!

I received a package of fabulous Vermont products. As soon as I opened the package the smell filled my living room. The box of goodies included a few travel size items along with shower gel, hand soaps and dish soaps. The bar soaps were to die for. They had the most refreshing scent. They smelled so darn 'clean'. I fell in love with the Oatmeal Lavender bar of soap.

Did you know it takes nearly a month to craft a bar of Vermont Soaps? Each aromatherapy bar is handmade in small batches in the Middlebury, Vermont shop. The special blend of ingredients are gently turned into soap and glycerin. When it's ready, they pour it into wooden molds to set. The soap is then wire cut and cured for almost an entire month before packaging it.

1 comment: