Sunday, February 20, 2011

So smooth


There are so many brands of make-up and so many places to purchase it. When I was younger I remember my mother having an eyeliner pencil that would scratch my eyelids and it would really hurt. From that day on I was on a mission to find the perfect eyeliner. To find something that was smooth and sassy.

Mac makes the Powerpoint' Eye Pencil and it retails for $14.50. This Eye Pencil also comes in several shades such as but not limited to: Bountiful Brown, Engraved, Grey Utility, Navy Satin, and So There Jade.

The M.A.C. Powerpoint' Eye Pencil is water-resistant and the colors are eye catching, intense. The eye pencil comes in a matter or a shimmer finish and it's very smooth to apply without any pain! This amazing Eye Pencil will not smudge, budge or transfer!!

Take a chance.. you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment