Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Rock Apparel: hip children's wear with an edge!


Baby Rock Apparel gave Aiden and I the opportunity to review the "Sorry Girls" onesie. We received the onesie super quick and when I unwrapped it I noticed how smooth and soft it was. The onesie was also very form fitting but had enough stretch to allow my son to grow with it.


The company Baby Rock Apparel offers items for boys and girls. If I had a little girl I would definitely purchase the Girls Zebra & Hot Pink Pettiskirt (Tutu.) There clothes are edgy and I know I'll be shopping there often. It's really hard to find cute clothes that are made so well for boys!


Baby Rock Apparel also had some cute pacifiers. So far, I've had no luck finding a pacifier that Aiden will approve. I guess he'll be a thumb sucker for life. Not cool.. his choice and preference.

Seriously, take a chance and try this company you won't be upset. I'm glad I stumbled across the website.

Baby Rock Apparel receives 5 out 5 stars for creative and quality! Rock on!

2 comments: