Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Einstein: My First Signs



Baby Einstein: My First Signs is a video for children 12 months of age and older. Some studies have suggested that children can learn to sign before they can learn to speak. My sons six months old and he's already viewing this playful introduction to sign language. My First Signs, exposes babies to words and to sign language. It gives parents a fun way to communicate with there little ones.

Babies start using gestures around six to nine months of age. Your baby can learn twenty simple words and communicate them with you such as: "milk", "mom, "dad' or "more."

Aiden is fixated on this DVD and he loves watching it over and over. The DVD is hosted by Marlee Matlin, and she has a way of bringing children and parents together and encouraging both to learn.


I would give this DVD 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment