Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aiden's baby shower



Thanks for taking the time to check out my event.

My little bundle of joy will arrive on or around August 26th, 2010 and I'm planning a baby shower for 'him' on July 10, 2010.

Personally, I would love to see those who I invited show up. I feel as if It's been forever since I've seen some of you and yes... I miss you all!

The shower will start around 1:00 PM and it will be over with around 4:00 PM. This will be a fun filled event with games, prizes, snacks and laughter!

Depending on the RSVP's to this even we may change the location to a hotel banquet room. I will keep you posted.

Please contact me if you wish to receive a paper announcement! I will need your address :)

Target Baby Registry:

Date:
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Time:
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Street:
Please refer to facebook for directions.
City/Town:
Cedar Rapids, IA

No comments:

Post a Comment