Target has the best deals going on for baby registries right now! Although I am not currently expecting, I know several people who are and want to help out all those to-be mommies out there! Here are my top 8 reasons to create a baby registry through them online. Thanks, UTHELIVING.
- FREE STUFF. Just for creating the registry, you get a free “welcome gift”. This is legit, I promise! You will pick it up at guest services. It comes with several coupons and samples. The coupons are for Pampers, Hones Company products, Liz Lange, and even Starbucks I have been told! The samples include things such as a sample of a prenatal vitamin, a pacifier, a natural bottle, diapers/wipes, and more! the welcome gift is worth $50-$60!
- 15% off! 8 weeks prior to your due date (you enter it when you create your registry) you will receive a 15% off coupon for all registry items left to use in store. You will ALSO receive one for online, and some to give to family/friends!
- You don’t have to worry about returns. Not sure about the gender of your baby? Or find something you like better? No worries! With the Target Baby Registry you have 1 year to make returns and exchanges!
- Free shipping! Free shipping on all registry items, for orders of just $25 or more.
- Rush Delivery. Same day delivery for just $10.
- Access on the go. Think of something you want to update/change/delete? You can access and update the registry anytime via the Target App.
- More savings! You get an extra 5% off when you register for certain baby items.
- & even MORE savings! Download the Cartwheel App to find even more discounts on baby items.