Friday, April 25, 2014

Best Mother's Day Gift Guide for the foodie mom @bestbuy #greatestmom


Mother's Day is just around the corner and if your an early bird your probably already shopping for the perfect gift for mom! Personally, I love to put a lot of thought and effort into picking out the perfect gift for my own mother because I love and respect everything she's done for me over the years. She's truly special to me and in the process of doing so I browse for myself and come
up with ideas that I'd like for myself. At Best Buy you can find a wide variety of presents for the on-the-go, foodie, fitness, entertainer and or adventure mom. Which person would you fall in?

For myself I'd say I'm a mix between a 'fitness mom' and 'foodie mom'. Most of my time away from work is spent at the gym or cooking a delicious meal for myself and my little one. Here area  few of my favorite gift ideas for the mom who loves to cook and entertain.


KitchenAid Ultra Power Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
Breville Juicer
Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Ninja Professional Blender
Hamilton Beach set and forget slow cooker


Like Valentines Day I'm a firm believer that Mother's Day isn't the only day we should show our mothers love an appreciation. Best Buy will help by making the day special by helping you find the gift that has 'Mom' written all over it. You can find more great gifts for mom by visiting the Best Buy Gift Center.  For those of you shopping for fitness gear there is currently an offer for 20% off Misfit Shine products too. With a low price guarantee and free shipping on all orders over $35.oo you're guaranteed to find the perfect gift at the right price. 
 


 The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment