Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale (Model: ZB18-W) Review!

The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale features auto calibration technology that makes tracking your weight easy. With the latest generation of Step-on Activation, your body weight is displayed immediately upon stepping onto the scale. There's no need to tap or dance around to activate the scale. This scale accurately displays results in increments of 0.2 pounds or 0.1 kilograms on it's easy to read widescreen LCD. Using 4 G sensors to capture weight up to 400 lbs this scale is very accurate. With impact resistant tempered glass it is designed with accuracy and durability in mind. This scale runs on 1 Lithium 2032 battery which is included and it turns off automatically to conserve your battery life.


With Ozeri your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. I loved how little space this scale took and how quickly it provided my weight. If this product could be changed or a feature added  I would personally love to see a BMI option. It's sleek and super quick at providing your weight. For those who are impatient like myself you will absolutely love this scale. Every home needs one!

Purchase one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CWM1QIY

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. checked this out and it's offered for under 15.00 wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great price and great features! Wish shipping were cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate waiting for my weight to appear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great price. Esp if you have Amazon PRIME>

    ReplyDelete