Friday, November 16, 2012

Nutrisystem Weight Loss Journey Week 1 of 16 #NSNation

 Well, week one has passed and I can proudly say I finished out my week on Nutrisystem. Each week I will break it down for you - the good, the bad and the ugly!

Upon opening my first shipment of Nutrisystem Food I could instantly notice how organized everything was. I had a cooler with frozen foods such as snacks, breakfast foods, lunches, dinners and what not. And I receive a box with shelf stable items which require no refrigeration. Nutrisystem makes it easy, the food is marked breakfast, lunch and so forth.





Thank you all for the support you are  giving me in the journey I am taking.  Here are my beginning measurements:

Starting weight: 170.6
Goal weight: 127

Measurements

Neck: 13
Right Arm: 11
Left Arm: 11
Bust: 40
Waist: 31
Hips:37
Right Thigh: 21.5
Left Thigh: 21.5
Right Calf: 13
Left Calf: 13.25

My favorite foods:
-Mac and Cheese with Beef
-Chicken Noodle Soup
-Honey Mustard Noodles
-Breakfast burrito

Foods I did not like:
-Cinnamon Bun

I really need to focus hard on this journey. I have all the tools, and I need to use them properly. Have you ever tried Nutrisystem or known of someone who has had success with the program?

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

 © Everything Changes http://www.mistymorgan.net. The opinions expressed in this review are mine and unbiased. For more information please see my disclosure policy located in the PR section of this site. I am participating in the Nutrisystem Blogger program. They are providing me with free food and support. In exchange I will be posting each week about my progress. As always all opinions are 100% my own!