Monday, June 11, 2012

Weight loss update: before and after photos!

Weight loss isn't easy. But it's something you can do with a little bit of determination and motivation. Checkout my photo above from 04/23/2012 and the updated photo taken on 06/02/2012. I can see the different in my arms, chest, waist, and my butt! Keep checking in as I wish to lose another twenty-thirty pounds while workout out at home without a gym!

Thanks to:
My environment
Meghan my motivator
Ideal Shape
MyFitnessPal.com and the friends I've met via the site

7 comments:

  1. You are kicking butt girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you reach your goal. Cheering you on over here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up and keep it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an inspiration to all of us at myfitnesspal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete