Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tattoo Ideas and placement for Women

Tattoos are sexy and fun and of course unique. You can choose your own design, placement, colors, quotes and whatever else your imagination can come up with.I personally have three tattoos. I have a tattoo on my shoulder, my foot and on my lower back. I've had my lower back tattoo since I was 18 and of course I became bored and tweaked it (making it larger/adding a quote). Check out the sexy tattoo images below that I found via Google. If you can't tell quotes and shoulder tattoos are my favorite!
 
How many tattoos do you have any do regret any?

© Everything Changes http://www.mistymorgan.net

4 comments:

  1. These are hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the stars on the front of my shoulders are ones in planning on doing. Once the UV /blacklight ink is FDA approved I'm going to fill them with UV/blacklight blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I wish I had balls to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one done unprofessionally once and that was the biggest mistake EVER!

    ReplyDelete