Thursday, May 24, 2012

Before and after (one month) MyFitnessPal.com



Add me on MyFitnessPal!

The photo on the left was taken around April 27th and the photo on the right was taken on May 23rd.  I'm currently down 17.6 pounds in seven weeks. I feel great. But, I know I can continue and have lots of improvements to make. With the help of MyFitnessPal and IdealShape this goal is getting closer to reality.




Today is your day. replace negative thoughts with positive ones. reaching your goals is a journey…enjoy the process. A few months from now, you will have wish you started today

5 comments:

  1. Christi AlexanderMay 24, 2012 at 6:14 PM

    Keep up the great work! Congrats on the progress. Looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely worth it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yooooooooooooooooooooooou can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete