Wednesday, May 2, 2012

AnytimeCostumes.com REVIEW


Why wait until the last minute to search for the perfect Halloween costume or costume for an upcoming party? Every year I find myself battling other customers for the perfect costume last minute in a run down shop. However, this year I decided to start early! AnytimeCostumes.com has a wide variety of costumes for all ages with several price points.

AnytimeCostumes.com is a family owned and operated company which was created back in 1975. It started out as a retail party and costume store that eventually grew to be one of Long Island's leading Halloween and holiday costume suppliers. Luckily for all of you reading the company
expanded to the Internet to include AnytimeCostumes.com in 1999. Providing various costumes for adults, children, plus-size costumes, accessories, make-up, wigs and much more! By offering a large selection of affordable items with fast shipping and excellent customer service, you will see for yourself why AnytimeCostumes.com stands out from the rest.

Having the opportunity to review the Sexy Beer Garden Babe Beer Girl Adult Costume I found myself highly impressed with the service, quality and overall selection of the items offered. Check out AnyutimeCostumes.com other beer girl costumes


Regular Price: 48.99Clearance Price: $29.99Shipping is free for orders over $39.99 or more.  And only $4.99 for orders under $39.99!

Personally, I loved this costume and how well it fit. I was scared to select this one as I'm normally unable to wear medium/large in costumes. Maybe, this recent weight loss has helped or the outfit could typically run larger.

No one will be lacking refreshment or gorgeous eye candy when you dress up as the Sexy Beer Garden Babe Beer Girl this Halloween. The costume comes with a brown and pink peasant top dress with pink and green floral trim, puffed sleeves, scanty skirt, and matching choker. The entire month of October will be yours to take in the pleasures of open-air restaurants and enjoy fine lager-style beers as you celebrate the height of fall with traditional Bavarian dances and all the romp you can ask for. Finish off the month right with this costume as a dedication to the tradition of good times and social well being. For an even cuter look, add a Bohemian braids wig and one of our assorted stocking selections to receive whole wallets in tips for your dedication to beer serving.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy mama! And yes, it sucks searching last minute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. O la la foxy! I could imagine a gorgeous girl like yourself wearing this. And I totally agree it's smarter to shop now rather than later. But, you may change sizes between now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be ordering this early. But I love there shipping cost and the selection they offer at the cost provided. Great! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classic/ yet adorable costume! Seems very cute and stylish!

    ReplyDelete