Thursday, March 10, 2011

A while back my brother was diagnosed with diabetes. It seems diabetes runs in my family as it's fairly dominant in my bloodline. This is an awful disease that wrecks havoc on all parts of the body. One of the many things Diabetes tends to affect is the persons skin. A diabetic may complain of dry skin. Dry skin for a Diabetic can lead to more serious complications such as infection or disease and possible amputation.



Udderly Smooth sent me a few products to sample and write about. I offered to let my brother test these products and so far he's had a lot of luck with this product as it seems to combat his dry skin.

I bet you didn't know. But, Udderly Smooth was originally invented for people working on dairy farms under very harsh conditions. The product was effective
at treating a host of condition's in people including:

* Dry and chapped skin
* As a shaving lotion
* Diabetes skin care
* Hand and Foot Syndrome- a side effect of chemotherapy drugs
* Chamois cream for bicyclists
* Needlework and quilting

This product is alcohol free so it will not irritate your skin or dry it out. And surprisingly it's well priced and cruelty free. You can purchase Udderly Smooth online or at your local grocer.

1 comment: