Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Slice Safety Cutter. Perfect for cutting coupons!

The Slice Safety Cutter is very versatile and can be used by both right and left handed people. It has a micro-scoping ceramic blade that works quick and is easy to use. This is a safe substitute to scissors or your traditional kitchen knives.
With the Slice Safety Cutter you can easily scrap-book, clip recipes, coupons and news articles. It also works perfectly for removing the plastic from CDS and DVDS.
At first I was skeptical on this item as I figured it was so tiny and the ceramic blade didn't seem sharp. Let alone I figured I would lose it in between uses as it's pretty little. After reading up on the item I found it has a built in magnet. You can put this item on your fridge so you won't lose or forget about it.



It's also very budge friendly as it sales for $5.95. The slice would receive 3.75 out of 5 stars.

1 comment: