Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Queasy POPS: The natural Way to Ease a Quasy Stomach!



Do you remember going to the Doctor as a child and being offered a sucker? Do you remember how they eased your pain or discomfort and made you feel secure and safe? Do you remember how they tasted?

Three Lollies offers a product that works similar to this. Queasy Pops taste just like the Doctors lollipops yet they offer something extra. Queasy Pops are available in 7 delicious and all natural flavors for $3.95. They are available in: peppermint, cinnamon, sour lemon, papaya, ginger, sour raspberry, and green tea with lemon.

Since these taste amazing and they seem to somewhat control my mild tummy ache I would give them 4 out of 5 stars. I really wish I would of had these around when I was pregnant with Aiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment