Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Foot Petals: Aches and Pains are gone!!!

Shoes.. shoes.. shoes! Yes, I love shoes! Platform, flip flops, wedges, stilettos.. I'm addicted! The taller the better. Just because a shoe
is pretty or sexy does not mean it's going to feel sexy wearing it. Last weekend Nick and I were able to go out for a night with our friends and I wanted to wear my new black heels that I purchased. I should of known when I purchased them that they would be painful. But, pain is beauty right? Not!


Luckily, Foot Petals came up with Killer Kushionz, Tip Toes, Heavenly Heelz and Strappy Strips. These products solve all of the problems you could ever imagine from wearing high heeled shoes! Let me tell you a little about each product...

Killer Kushionz: These cushions provide ultimate support & can be worn in open-toe shoes. This product is the first ever full insole that can be worn in open toe shoes and sandals! Killer Kushionz combine the comfort & style of the Tip Toes and Haute Heels all in one for heel to toe comfort! You can actually use these in high heeled open toe shoes, sandals or insert them into your flats.

Tip Toes: These cushions will stop your feet from sliding forward. They are flower shaped and meant to be inserted onto your shoe foot bed at the ball of the foot area. They are virtually invisible in all of your various shoe styles. They will help to prevent calluses from forming, protect bones & tissues and cushion the sensitive ball-of-foot area.

Heavenly Heelz: If you have an issue of your feet sliding forward in high heeled shoes, then these cushions are for you! These multi-function cushions help to prevent blisters on your heels and helps to keep your heels in place...hence stopping your foot from sliding forward in your shoes. You can also use them inside the top of your mules, clogs and boots to ease friction caused by rubbing.

Strappy Strips: If you love to wear strappy sandals but often times end up with blisters due to the straps rubbing against your ankles, then these cushions are for you! The thin strips will add comfort to your favorite pair of strappy sandals, shoes or sling backs and are virtually invisible in your shoes. You can also wrap one around the thong strap of thong styled sandals to help prevent blistering between your toes.

Foot Petals sent me a Foot Petals Starter Kit to try out for my product review. I was thrilled to try this product as I've only heard good words regarding this company. I placed the Killer Kushionz inside my new shoes which have a 4.5 inch heel and a 1 inch platform. These tend to be so uncomfortable and cause aches and pains for days. After a night out I can honestly say this product deserves 5 out of 5 stars as it truly works! I haven't had the chance to try the other items yet. Once I try them .. watch out for a review!!

Of course, Foot Petals would receive five out of five stars!!

2 comments: