Monday, March 14, 2011

Miss Lucy's Monograms! I'm in love with my new TOTE!!


Every new mom wishes for that one of a kind item that is personalized to suit them. Miss Lucy's Monograms is an online company that creates a variety of items that can be personalized at NO EXTRA COST! The wide variety of products that Miss Lucy's Monograms sells makes it the perfect shop for the new mother.

The website is very user-friendly and fun to explore! Not only can you shop for the new mom you can also shop for that hard to please man in your life. The name of the company is inspired by the owners dog, Lucy. And yes, you can purchase dog collars which can be monogrammed!



Miss Lucy's Monograms offered to send me a very chic tote in black, white and bright pink. Of course I had to get the monogrammed with Aiden's name! This website rocks as the prices are very competitive and the products are flashy and cute! Let alone you can choose the font and the color of the font.

Since handbags and totes get dirty on occasion I was extremely thrilled to see this is machine washable. This is a great fashion accessory for the new mom or that hard to please girl in your life.

Feel free to check out Miss Lucy's Monograms! She has some amazing products to choose from I spent a good hour playing around on the website myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment