Monday, February 21, 2011

Via Ready Brew (Instant Coffee) from Starbucks


100% Arabica beans. Italian roast (Extra Bold) or Colombian (Medium) and even Decaf (Extra Bold). Quick, easy and instant. I quickly replaced my store brand with Starbucks VIA Ready Brew.

I'm a huge fan of Starbucks, that's no lie. They are everywhere and they're the only place that offers a decent iced cappuccino. I was eager to try this product but also skeptical because it's instant coffee. This makes VIA ($9.99/12 servings) a great quick and easy option to have on hand. VIA's are perfect for those mornings or moments when you want or need a cup of coffee real fast and you don't have time for a whole pot or french press to brew. I have carried it in my purse, diaper bag and it would be so wonderful to have in a desk.

My only issue is the value. The package comes with 12 single servings. That's not a lot. This is very easy to go through in a few days. You are paying for quality but again, it is instant coffee.

However, the great taste is there and VIA makes an excellent on-the-go cup of coffee. It is nice to have in the house for those dire one-cup situations or when that single guest just wants decaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment