Friday, February 25, 2011

Review on Crazy Dog T-shirts!

Crazy Dog T-Shirts allowed me to select three hilarious t-shirts from the website.

I chose the following shirts:

Pugs Not Drugs, which you can be found Here.


My father has a Pug and this will be a gift to him. When he sees this shirt I'm sure he will want to put it on and never take it off.

I chose the I love to fart T-shirt, which you can find in the Most Popular T-Shirts section of the website!


This t-shirt will be perfect for Nicholas, I'm not even going to go into detail on this subject.. I'll leave it to your imagination.

I chose the Drinking at Breakfast Irish T-shirt, which you can find in the St. Pattricks Day T Shirts section of the website!


Of course, you can guess why I chose this.. A.) I'm IRISH like 3/4 of American population. And it will make an awesome shirt to wear on ST. Patty's day this year. Plus.. it's simple yet very stylish.

My selection arrived in pristine condition and the fabric was super soft! Crazy Dog T-shirt's offers hilarious T-shirts at an affordable price. You'll love the quality and the reaction you receive. Also, they have excellent customer service.

Check out Crazy Dog T-shirts and make sure to buy one for yourself and one for your friend! They make excellent gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment