Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Oral Exam

Johnny missed his final exam due to the flu, but he'd done so well during the year that the teacher suggested to the principal they give him an oral exam to make up for the test he'd missed. The principal agreed so they called Johnny into the office and explained about the oral test.

First the teacher asked, "Johnny what d...oes a cow have four of, that I only have two of?"

Johnny replied, "Legs."

Then the teacher asked, "Johnny, what do you have in your pants that I don't have in my pants?"

"Pockets," Johnny replied.

Finally the teacher asked, "And Johnny, what is the capital of Italy?"

"Rome," answered Johnny.

With that the teacher turned to the principal and asked, "Well, shall we pass him?"

"Better not ask me," the principal replied, "I got the first two wrong!"

No comments:

Post a Comment