Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Munchkin" Fresh Food Feeders!


Munchkin is well known brand that is known for it's award winning baby-toddler products. Recently, Aiden and I had the opportunity to test the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder.


The Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder allows an infant 6 months and older to have all the nutrients from fruit, veggies and meat without the risk of choking. Your baby can suck, nibble and enjoy the fresh taste of the food. The Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder allows only the tiniest, digestible pieces to go through the mouth piece. Your baby gets great flavor and can also use this as a teething toy.



Aiden, tried a fresh pear and he nibbled and bit and sucked on the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder for 45 minutes. He's currently cutting his first tooth and I'm sure this is soothing his gums. This will be used on a daily basis in our household. I'm thankful I came across this product.


I would give this product five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment