Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A litty 'CORNY'

I designated a pantry area for my son and his food/supplies. Earlier today, I went to the store and picked up some more formula. While clearing out the old items I found some spoons that I received during my baby shower. Somehow, I overlooked them beforehand. However, after glancing at them for a rough second I instantly fell in love with the Dandelion Corn Feeding Spoons-6 pack.


The spoons are actually made from Corn. Yes, I said CORN. A product that comes from my state, Iowa. How cool is that? And they are YELLOW. I hope you get where I am taking this.. Iowa Hawkeyes!!

The set of six cost approximately $6.99 and they reduce our dependency on both petroleum-based plastics and disposable ware in general, is an essential step toward a healthier future for our families and our environment.

Corn-based Infant Spoons are the smart choice for parents: the long handles make it easier to get food out of the jar, and the narrow bowl is perfect for baby’s little mouth. Set of 6, so you can take an extra one along wherever you two wander! Spoon: 6” long

I would give these spoons 5 out of 5 stars!! Woo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment