Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ebeanstalk.com Review

Oh it's cold outside and guess what this means? Christmas.. Toys.. Family. Recently, I received an e-mail request to review a well known website.

As I sat down with the little ones there eyes lit up like the flashing bulbs on our Christmas Tree. Personally, my first impression won me over due to the fact that Ebeanstalk offers free shipping for orders over $65.00.

Digging in a little deeper into there website I found they have a fantastic layout. Not only can you search by Toys by Age. You are able to search by 'featured categories' and grow and learn series.'

My babies kept asking me if they could have several items for there next birthday and Christmas. Thankfully, the website allows customers to add items to there wish-list. The wish list is a priority for a mother on the run or a mother of multiple children. You are able to add items to review at a later date instead of writing them down to save for later.

Another incredible advantage of this website has to deal with the expert advice which it offers. you can receive advice from experts in the following fields: Clinical Psychologist, Speech-Language Pathologist, Physical Therapist, Pediatric Occupational Therapist, and Behavior and Parent Training. If your stubborn on asking for advice you can read about specific issues. The developmental articles are pretty impressive.

With a new baby I'll be checking out all the baby toys. Let alone, the toddler toys and kids toys. This website will be a lifesaver for my family this holiday season with my own children and the nieces and nephews I'm going to feel like Santa Claus.

Ebeanstalk.com received an A-. The only downside to the website was the policy on returning merchandise. The policy currently states: 'Ebeanstalk is happy to replace a gift with another selection, issue a gift certificate or refund the credit card used for it's purchase within 30 days.' This time frame seems a little skimpy and it would be preferred if it were a little lengthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment