Friday, October 29, 2010

It's getting cold outside..

For the past few days I have been looking through different Christmas Card styles and photographs to make the perfect 2010 Christmas Card! Shutterfly has different styles available such as: Religious Christmas Cards, Christmas Party Invites, and Christmas Photo Cards.



After searching through the many styles offered via there website I found one card in particular that I know I will purchase this season: The Royal Elegance Christmas Card



This card is one of my favorites as it is fairly plain and simple and the main attention is drawn towards the photo.


This wasn't the only card that held my attention. The Charming Gift Wrap Christmas 5x7 folded card was a runner up. This card is also plain and simple and it will work perfectly with our family photo we took a few weeks ago!

Checkout Shutterfly's
website and there many designs available for your 2010 Holiday Cards. Surely, you will find one if not multiple cards that you wish to purchase. Good luck and feel free to comment on which cards you personally love!

No comments:

Post a Comment